Sunday 21 June 2015

Define beauty please?

It is just one of those days when you sit down and think about beauty...
well beauty is like a desire for women
but why are you saying someone is beautiful?
Because they have Vline faceshape? big eyes? white skin? Flawless skin? High nose?
Oh well ... when I was reviewing about a whitening product, someone was commenting on it and asked me why would I want to be white?
Then I was complaining about my monolid ... and also some people was saying that it is beautiful... even though I do not see why it is...
Then I started to think again ... how can you define beauty?
Everyone has different opinion about it
But to be honest, I think just be yourself and do not be lazy when it comes to taking care of your beauty ... that is enough to make you look great... and the most important is ... your inner beauty :)
Just a funny photo of me using filter :P

No comments:

Post a Comment